What is SMS Marketing?
SMS Marketing is an advertising channel that allows businesses to advertise, promote, and engage with their audience through text messaging. The benefits of text message marketing has over traditional forms of marketing are: texts are a personal way of communication, SMS messages have a 98% open rate, and since American consumers never leave home without their cell phones, your text message will be seen within minutes after sending them out.
Trumpia’s step-by-step guide walks you through how Trumpia's marketing platform works, allowing you to see how incredibly useful our SMS marketing software works for your business, enabling you to reach your customers, engage with them, promote your business and automate your marketing.
Section 1:Create a Mobile Keyword
Mobile Keywords are easy to create and unique to your business or organization. Customers who text in your mobile keyword using your short code will be opted-in to receive messages and promotions from your business.
Easily Setup your Mobile Keyword in Trumpia's Marketing Software
Step 1:Select "Keyword Signup" from the drop down list and click the "Create" button next to it.
Step 2:Type in your desired Mobile Keyword and instantly see if the keyword is available for use! Your customers will text your unique mobile keyword to your assigned short code (77453 or 99000).
Step 3:Create an Auto Response to welcome your customers and inform them about any promos, deals, specials, coupons, or offers your business will have in the future.
Trumpia's Auto Response allows you to:
- • Send an automatic reply to everyone that Opts-in using your mobile keyword.
- • Create a trackable URL to determine how many unique clicks went to your link.
- • Add a Coupon Code to redeem at your business.
Additional Features of Trumpia's SMS Service:
- • Set the number of replies to prevent multiple opt-ins from the same number
- • Capture additional information, such as name, email, date of birth and remarket to them with Marketing Automation
- • Send an alternative auto-response
- • Send notifications to your phone or email address whenever someone opts in using your mobile keyword