Trumpia has a NO TOLERANCE spam policy. Any account found to be using Trumpia for spam will be suspended without notice. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at Any unused credits or remaining service fees will not be refunded.
- * Trumpia is a strong supporter of a spam-free communication environment.
- * Trumpia believes in permissions based messaging using opt-in distribution lists.
How Does Trumpia protects you from SPAM?
Trumpia is a permission-based email, instant message, voice broadcasts, and mobile communication tool that follows strict permission-based philosophies:
- Verification - For those who opt-in via Online Sign-up Pages, Trumpia automatically sends these new contacts an email, instant message, or mobile text confirming their interest in receiving messages from you.
- Unsubscribe - Every email and instant message sent from Trumpia contains an unsubscribe link which allows contacts to opt-out of future emails and instant messages and automatically updates your contact lists by removing the user. The same result is obtained if a user replies to any mobile text with "STOP" command. Recipients of voice broadcasts can opt-out of voice calling by pressing "7" to unsubscribe as well. Subscribers can also call the Trumpia Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009.
Take the Spam Test
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions below you will likely be labeled a spammer. For more information contact Trumpia Customer Support.
- Are you sending to non-specific email addresses such as: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or other general email addresses?
- Are you sending to email distribution lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you sending emails, instant messages, or mobile texts to anyone who has not opted-in or explicitly agreed to join your distribution list?
- Do your emails, instant messages, voice broadcasts, or mobile texts contain false or misleading information?
Privacy and Anti-SPAM Policies
Trumpia has a no tolerance spam policy. Any Trumpia user found to be sending spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the service and may be subject to legal action by Trumpia, government authorities, or the recipients of your messages. Evading Trumpia's monitoring system or the delivery of SPAM messages through the system is a clear and serious SPAM violation. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately by clicking here.
Every out-going email and instant message via the Trumpia service contains a mandatory unsubscribe link that allows the recipient to remove themselves from your mailing distribution list(s). Voice broadcasts must also include verbal instructions on how to be removed from your calling list. In the case of mobile messages, the initial message must include STOP instructions to opt-out of SMS messages. To unsubscribe, recipients are prompted to text STOP to the short code that sent the unwanted message. If the unsubscribe link is removed or de-activated in any way, or if the SMS STOP verbiage is omitted, Trumpia will terminate the customer's account.
- What is Spam? Spam is any type of unsolicited messages. By sending messages to only those who have explicitly requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based messaging guidelines. You should not assume a preexisting relationship to be a substitute for explicit permission to send messages. For example, if your customer disclosed a mobile number in a normal course of business but did not specifically express permission to receive your message, you cannot send messages to the number. If it is discovered that you have been delivering any type of message to recipients who have not granted you permission, you will be held fully accountable for your actions and are subject to any and all legal actions that result from such violations including class action suits whether you use our standard user interface or API. Please refer to the following list of resources to help combat possible spam violations:
- What constitutes consent? - The recipient of your message has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his or her contact information and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent. If any person purchased a product or service from you or partakes in an event, meeting, conference, or general gathering, or if a person "Likes" or "follows" your business on Facebook or Twitter, that person does not adequately consent to receiving messages from you. If you require people to confirm their opt-in to your system, but have not received a response from those people, you do not have sufficient consent and may not send messages to those individuals.
- Any account knowingly or unknowingly contributing to SPAM or violation of federal, state, local, or carrier laws or rules, at Trumpia’s sole discretion, will be suspended without any refund. Also, Trumpia may have to assist the parties claiming damages from your actions related to spam if required or necessary in the course of Trumpia’s defense at Trumpia’s sole discretion.
- You agree you will not access or otherwise use ANY third party mailing lists for email addresses, instant message screen names, or phone numbers, or otherwise prepare or distribute unsolicited messages in connection with our service.
- You agree to import, add, edit, access or otherwise use only lists for which all listed parties have opted-in to receive correspondence from you ("Permission Based Lists") in connection with your use of the service. You hereby covenant that you shall not use any other lists in connection with your use of the service. However, importing of phone numbers are in general prohibited without tangible proof of subscribers' explicit consent to receive messages. You may be denied of this feature or be subjected to a stringent qualification process to comply with various local and federal laws. You will be requested to prove the method of opt-in, evidence of opt-in, your legal identity and your organization's identity.
- You acknowledge and agree that not all messages sent via Trumpia's service will be received by their intended recipients. For example, sending a message to a distribution list delivers messages to some unintended recipients by way of your message being forwarded to a changing group of individuals. It is your responsibility to disallow an email address if sending to the address results in message delivery to a distribution list.
- You agree to comply with all local, state and federal regulations and general practices governing your specific content or promotion type. Content affiliated with alcoholic beverages is prohibited. In particular, alcoholic beverages or entertainment content or promotions targeted for people under 21 years of age may not be sent through the system.
- You agree to identify your organization, product and service accurately and not deceive your recipients in any message with reference to your identity, offering, availability, pricing, benefits, and any other aspects of your communication.