How to Configure Account & System Settings
Learn > System Configuration
Account & System Settings → My Account
Review the following descriptions to understand how to configure your Reseller Account settings
This section highlights how many credits are available in your account for each type of messaging method.
This section highlights how many mobile keywords you have in your account and how many are currently in use.
API Key Usage
This section highlights how many API keys you have purchased and how many are currently in use.
This information is primarily used for our administrative records and will not be seen by your customers. Providing valid contact information and keeping your profile updated is absolutely critical.
Merchant Accout Info (Authorize.net & PayPal Pro)
Properly complete this section with the correct information from your Merchant Account provider (Authorize.net or PayPal Pro). Please be advised that the Merchant Name is the name that will appear on your customer’s credit card bill.
There are additional settings that need to be configured with your Authorize.net account. (For beta users, we will help you set this up. Please forward your login information for your Authorize.net account to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
This section is very important and should be modified with caution. Here are the descriptions for each field:
- Default Email Server - This is the email server for your account. Currently, the default setting is smail0x.trumpia.com, which is a shared server. If you have requested to use a dedicated server, it will appear here as such.
- Authorize Mode - This setting toggles your credit card transaction mode. In TEST mode, your credit card transactions will not actually go through, but will return a mock successful response. Be sure to set it to LIVE mode when you are ready to make valid credit card transactions.
- Import Request Email - This email address is where notifications of your customers’ import requests will be sent to. There are two types of requests: Mobile Number Import Requests and SMS Screen Requests. These requests can be approved using the links in the emails sent to this address.
- Screen Request Email - Please keep this section blank as Trumpia Support manages all WLW blast screen requests.
- Message Monitor Email - A copy of all messages sent by your customers will be sent to this email address. This is useful for quality control and monitoring for abusers.
- System From Address - This is the email address that will be used for system-generated emails sent to your customers. This address should be an email address of your site domain and should be listed in Account & System Settings → Email Addresses.
- Support From Address - This is the email address that will be used for all support emails sent to your customers.This address should be an email address of your site domain and should be listed in Account & System Settings → Email Addresses.
- Negative SMS Credit Threshold - Customers have the ability to send out text messages even if they may be exceeding their credit limits. This is to ensure that customers can complete a message campaign in full, and that all of the intended recipients will receive the message. Once a customer reaches the maximum negative SMS credit threshold, the system will automatically lock them out from using messaging features.
- Negative International Credit Threshold - Customers have the ability to send out international text messages even if they may be exceeding their credit limits. This is to ensure that customers can complete a message campaign in full, and that all of the intended recipients will receive the message. Once a customer reaches the maximum negative international credit threshold, the system will automatically lock them out from using messaging features.
- Promo Code Section on New Account Signup Page - Determine whether you'd like to offer promo code discounts to new customers when they sign up.
- Sign-up - Buy Now Free Trial Button - 0 = disabled or 1 = enabled. If enabled, there will be a "Buy Now" button available during the sign-up process. Customers can decide between the standard Free Trial or Paid accounts right from start.
- Sign-up and Mobile Verification - Enables mobile verification during the sign-up process for your customers. If this setting is enabled, users enter their mobile number during sign-up process as usual, but a verification SMS is sent to the entered number. This helps to eliminate fraudulent accounts from being created.
Spammer Management - Values must be set to alert the system of when to trigger spam management tools.
- Minimum Email Count - sets the number of emails that can be delivered before spammer management is triggered.
- Failed Email Percentage - sets the percentage of allotted failed email deliveries before spammer management is triggered.
- Block Request Percentage - sets the percentage of allotted block requests from subscribers before spammer management is triggered.
- Use Block IP = Sign-up - Enables you to select whether you'd like to limit the number of account sign-ups per IP address.
- Receive Spammer Notification - When the spammer definitions are met by an account, receive notifications to this email address.
- Spammer Definition - Define thresholds where if reached, spammer management is triggered.
- Sign-up Trial Text - Allows you to choose from a template trial message, create your own, or choose none. This text appears when a client signs up for an account by completing the online sign-up form.
- Sign-up Procedure - Select either Standard procedure for basic customer info or Enhanced to collect more information on customer organization upon sign-up.
- Sign-up Notification Text - This text message is sent when a customer initially signs up for an account.
- Disable Trial Expired Message - Toggles whether a message will go out or not when customer's trial period expires.
- Setup Fee - Default setup fee is applied to all new accounts when customers sign up and check out through main website. This setup fee may be disabled.
- Prepay Discount - Allow a prepay discount in 3, 6, or 12 month increments. You may decide the discount percentage for your customers.
- Referral Program - You have the option to create a referral program, allowing customers to receive an incentive for referring new customers.
- FAQ - Select whether or not you'd like the FAQs to be viewable from the customer's account.
- Tutorial Videos - Select whether or not you'd like the tutorial videos to be viewable from the customer's account.
- Premium Features - Allows you to differentiate basic and premium plan selections.
- Enable API Settings at User Level - This option enables providing API Settings to the customer under manage account on the plan level.
- Inbox Reply Confirmation - Toggle setting to send confirmation message to user when they send a message to your inbox. Messages are generally sent to your inbox if a user texts an incorrect keyword or response.
- Set Time for Idle Screen Block - The time you set here determines how long you can be idle before the system automatically logs you out of your account. Automatic log-outs occur in order to ensure the safety and security of your account and stored data.
- Custom Support Page URL - When the user clicks the support link, it will direct them to this page.
- Iframe Host - This is only for people who wish to embed their reseller platform into an iFrame. Please contact Trumpia support for additional documentation and guidance.
- Go to this URL when user signs out - Determine what site you would like to direct users to when they log out of their accounts.
- Receive Trial Sign-up Notification (Email Address) - Sends a notification to this email address when someone signs up for a free trial.
Google Analytics Code (Please note that this section is strictly optional. Refer to "How to Set up Google Analytics" in the Reseller Resource Center for more information.)
- Sign-up Meta Tag - Enter sign-up meta tag here.
- Sign-up Page - Enter Google Analytics code for your sign-up pages.
- Sign-up Complete - Edit meta tags and free trial confirmation for Google AdWords.
Web UI Setting
This information will be displayed throughout your white label website.
- Domain - Cannot change.
- Company Name (Short) - Set your Company Name here as you would like to be recognized publicly. The name you set here will be used throughout the website. For example, ours is "Trumpia."
- Company Name (Legal) - The Company Name set here should be the full legal name of your company. This is used in more formal references to your company, such as the payment page. For example, ours is "DoCircle, Inc. DBA Trumpia".
- Company Address - Set your company address. This will be shown in pages like the payment page.
- Short Code - Cannot change. It should be 96362 by default.
- Customer Support Phone # - This phone number will be displayed throughout the site. Provide your customer support phone line.
- Customer Support Email - This email address will be displayed throughout the site. Provide your customer support email address.
- Main Logo - Upload the main header logo for your business.
- Header - Customer can edit using HTML to set the header for all logged in pages.
- Footer - Customer can edit using HTML to set the footer for all logged in pages.
Service UI Setting
- Premium Feature Note - Message shown to accounts who do not have access to the Premium Features page, when they visit any Premium Features. HTML code is accepted.
- Custom Data Field Note - Message shown at the top of the Custom Data Field page. HTML code is accepted.
Event Push Information - Please note that this section is only for Account API Settings
- Update Date - When these settings were last changed.
- Event Push URL - URL to push results to when an event occurs.
- Permitted Function - What features to send the event message for.
My API Information
- Create Date - When API Key was created.
- Update Date - When these settings were last changed.
- API Key - Your Reseller API Key.
- Allow IP - Determine what IP Addresses can access your reseller API.
- Push URL (REST API) - URL to push results to when requests are complete.
- Push Flag - Whether or not data should be pushed.
For a complete review of the Reseller Admin Control Panel, contact us at 1-888-707-3030 to set up a FREE training session.